Monday 25 June 2018

60th BIRTHDAY day 3


Drinks reception and guided tours at the Wallace Collection followed by dinner.

"Over the last week I’ve been looking (and relooking) at all the photos you sent of my London birthday events. I want to thank you for the amazing pictures. You captured every aspect of each evening so beautifully and so incredibly well. The venues, the table settings, the food, the flowers, but most of all the guests:  you captured so many of their personal interactions. It is so easy to relive the events and feel like I am back at the Ritz, the Tower and the Wallace watching a slideshow of the 3 nights. It’s going to be difficult to choose which photos to put in an album.
Thanks again for the super photos and capturing the essence of my birthday parties!"

No comments: